- Managing a team of approximately 100 employees in a busy work environment.
- Played a key role in advertising sessions- Organized trade-shows, special events, exhibitions and displays.
- Managed and supervised entire showroom department, including sales, customer service and bill collection.
- Managed the store’s stock levels – Made key decisions about stock level and stock control.
- Monitored the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers, and identifying and resolving urgent issues.
- Responded to customer comments and complaints. Maintained responsibility for the overall daily operations of a retail store.
- Email conversing, data backup & restoring maintenance & troubleshooting.